Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Christmas Crafting Already?!

I am excited to share this adorable mini-accordion scrapbook project that my mom made. I think it's such a cute idea.

My little brother is still in Northern Italy serving a mission for our church, so he won't be home for Christmas (but will be shortly after! Yay!). So, he will miss the annual "Nativity Story" skit that that grandkids do on Christmas Eve. So, my mom dressed all of my nieces and nephews up in the Nativity clothes and took pictures of them. She then created this adorable little book to send to my brother.

Besides being a great gift to send to someone who isn't going to be home for the holidays, I think it would make a great decoration to sit on a shelf or across the mantle.




ps. don't forget, today is the last day to enter to win a Silhouette download card by commenting on this post!

2 comments:

  1. This is really kewl idea. How unique. I'm going to have to give it a try. Wish me luck?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love! I want to see the real thing though please :)

    ReplyDelete