Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Nesting Measuring Cups


JB and I spent this last weekend in San Diego with my sister and her husband. We had such a blast (as illustrated in the silly picture below).
While shopping at an adorable little boutique in Seaport Village called Urban Lounge, I came across these Matryoshka Measuring Cup Dolls. I had to buy them.

 I was going to photograph them in my kitchen, until I remembered that it still has the awful grandma-ish vegetable wall paper border (no offense to my grandma if you read this! I love you!). We just moved into our new house about 3 or 4 months ago, and I have yet to take on any major redecorating projects. But wouldn't these dolls be a great inspiration for kitchen decor? Maybe find a few prints on etsy for the wall, some fabric for a table runner, etc? It could be adorable. That will have to be a post for another day because today I need to show you all the other awesome products from the company that makes these!

These cups are from a company called Fred. Here are just a few of the other awesome products they sale:
I will take one of everything, please. Thank you!

1 comment: