Friday, December 25, 2009

Holga

I put in so many hints and emailed JB so many links with ideas of what I wanted for Christmas, that I had no idea what I was getting.

I was totally surprised when I opened up this baby:

A Holga Camera!

Though I don't have much experience with the whole wet side of photogaphy (I did take photo 1 a few semesters ago and LIVED in the dark room), I have had my eye on one of these for a while. I looked into the original 120mm film size Holgas, but I decided to take the easy way out and go with the 35mm version. It seems much easier to buy film and get the film processed! I am all about easy.

HOPEFULLY I will soon be making beautiful Holga images like these:

found here.found here.
found here.


All I know is that I have much to learn. Thank goodness for google and the WWW.

2 comments:

  1. Hey, I know how to open that camera if you ever need an help :0

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow...and I thought I was being adventurous with buying a digital SLR. Those pictures are pretty cool. And we have so many cool places to take pics around here, like Mt. Lemmon, Sahuaro Nat'l parks, Desert Museum, Botanical Gardens, etc. I hope you're still liking Tucson. I'm sure you are enjoying this mild weather anyway :).

    Good luck and keep designing! I look forward to them...
    Laura in Tucson

    ReplyDelete